In order not to lose your time or money you follow these basic tips.
- Do not give a deposit for the property you are interested in buying before you sign a purchase contract.
- Before you give money, we recommend you speak by telephone with tenants or vendors for more details (additional photos, property details, legal documents, etc.).
- Payment is best done in a bank so as not to have your money on your person.
- Beware of ads with contact details in the pictures or text
- Consult before your purchase a lawyer or notary.